Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mercury Drug Promo



Hello Pampers Insect / Bee that met me at the foot of the Mercury Drug elevator. Isn't the Christmas rush in Manila the Weirdest?

This morning...

"In 1969, we were very free... so free as to be practically useless" -- Peter Schjeldahl
"The best thing about time is the nick of it." -- Anthony Lane

Today, I got up and did something I have not done since I had the hours to do so in Japan: I read purely for myself. A back issue of the New Yorker, a food issue. With R's blue kilometrico in hand, I read and happily underlined and underlined. Passages and quotes, marked because they meant something, because they read so well, because...

And made little notes to self, that will be forgotten soon enough.

I am back.

No comments:

Post a Comment