Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Body Snatcher



This is not a post on horror movies.

I have had a walk in. I am a walking walk in. TCB says that I look different, my aura is different. 'Calm, clear, and simple' were the words she used to describe this me that returned from Japan. We were sitting in her office, R and I, and she and R were talking about me like I wasn't there. Does that mean I was stressed, murky, and complicated before? "Yes!" was TCB's answer. Yikes.

Well I am different. But I can't put my finger on it.

R can't get over how friendly I have become at work, and how concerned if people have not eaten or are not feeling well. Artist MM laughs every time she sees me because there's a smile on my face constantly or am bouncing around. Even M our girl at home talks to me now, because I say hi to her first all the time.

Little symptoms of a good disease. I hope it lasts.

TCB says that R and I are switching personalities. 'Yan ang yikes! Kawawa naman si R!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment