Monday, September 21, 2009

Early Evening Conversation


I: "So why didn't it work with her?"

A: "Our circadian rhythms didn't match."

I: "That's the first time I've heard that reason. You mean like the time you woke up in the morning was different from the time she woke up?"

A: "No, no, not that way. More like, she stresses me out. When I'm stressed, I am very relaxed. When she's stressed, she's really high strung."

I: "So?"

A: "I mean, when you want something to happen, sometimes the more you want it, the more you won't be able to get it. She's like that. Basta, she stressed me out. And you don't want to be with someone who does."

I: "Well, she does have issues."

A: "And I have none. She wants to get married to a man who will be the father to her child. Relationships don't start with an endpoint in mind."

I: "That makes more sense than the circadian rhythm."


Image: IL, Pistoleto, Venice Bienale 54

No comments:

Post a Comment