Monday, July 13, 2009

Better Day


What a difference a day makes. I finally met with my hosts today, so happy about that. There is now a plan to being here.


Went to Tadao Ando's 21_21 Design and to the National Art Center both in Roponggi. Shows were pretty good. But made better because no one else was there! Museums are usually closed on Mondays but these two remain open, to no crowds. Hung out at the Art Center library (I Love Libraries) and took in the latest Aperture and Blind Spot. Aperture had a mention of Charles Harbutt who we showed in SL last year, yippee.

View from the library with hat --



Done with the art boost, so I headed on over to Tokyo Midtown... sorry Tin it beats Rockwell by a gazillion miles. It is absolutely a beautiful mall. I want to buy something from there so badly, anything.. (when does that ever happen?).



And they have a dog salon so I went to visit dogs at DogStation (ImisstheTiger)...



And matching beautiful gas station on the corner (sorry no relation to anything but I thought it was the cleanest gas station I've ever seen).



Ok enough of the superlatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment