Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sick Lately


I've been feeling pretty sick lately. Sick enough to stare at the empty cemetery niche beside my father's remains and think "if I died soon enough to be the one to occupy that spot, mental note to tell people that I don't want to be stuck there, i want to be cremated but after a wake with proper viewing". Sick enough to have R take me to the emergency room for CBC with Platelet count (results all normal). Dragged my sick self to mother's family reunion. Broke out into a face rash before and during, face rash disappeared soon as I left. Talk about psychosomatic.

Started on the my 2009 Moleskin Planner. Decided to get a big one this year. More space to play. The photograph appears the anticipation of a dreaded year. Because I've been feeling sick lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment