Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ruffa and Baz


Sunday thoughts:
1. Angels and Demons, the movie version: not even close to the excitement and suspense that the book by Dan Brown held. Don't bother watching it, and I almost feel like the whole "the Catholic Church didn't let us film" spin was not from the church, it was to get people to watch. As sister R says, "it was a shallow, soulless, cliff notes version". Which made sense why brother M loved it, as I think he went to cliff notes school.

2. Star Trek XII: I want to watch it. i think they had the most fabulous muted '70s fashion colors in the tv series.

3. Hayden Kho sex videos: who cares! Go Lorna Kap, lawyer to the Hayden. I saw HK and VB at the parlor one Saturday morning. They both looked like they had just rolled out of bed. VB was in hot panty shorts (who gets away with that???!, bravo for guts, silence for dimples), and HK was in puruntong basketball shorts. He looked very much the basketball player type (James Yap comes to mind). Didn't James Yap have the incidents in VB's clinic?

4. Watching Ruffa the other evening talking about her brother surviving a car accident because he wore a seatbelt, I believed her when she said "everyone should wear a seatbelt". Not that I didn't believe this unquestionable fact, it was that I believed her, Ruffa. She comes across as credible and steady when she's talking about serious things. Ruffa, time to try again for CNN. I think you'd make a good anchor. I saw Kristi Lu Stout in Hong Kong last week, kayang kaya mo siya.

5. Picture: Baz Luhrman in our booth in Hong Kong. He was our last visitor last week at the HK09 Art Fair. Thank you Alex Seno... happy weekend all...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Is for my showbiz update

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. M and I enjoyed watching the Camarlengo descend to the earth via parachute. As M says " Mind you, the Carly mango was fainted..." We dont read Dan Brown, am struggling to keep leftover IQ intact.
    2. M has new spock hair and anti -third world-allegry mask- and magic super ringworm like cupping marks on her back. M has not seen star trek either.
    3.no comment
    4. :)
    5.Spectacular, spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want spock hair but you know there are just too many waves

    ReplyDelete